Back about 8-9 years ago I wore Go Pro Helmet Cams so I'm familiar with their product quality, battery life and operation. Those cameras were provided to me and I had to return them, so I never owned an action camera of my own.
I need your help and opinions on today's action cameras specifically related to our sport.
Most important to me are:
1. ease of mount to cap and comfort over the day.
3. battery life and replacement
4. ease of transfer to storage
5. quality of video, I'm showing it as 5 because my assumption is they are all pretty good?
6. anything else that can you think of that is relevant