Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
IPSC Alberta membership is very diverse in all aspects. A member’s conduct must respect this diversity in person at matches, on our website and social media page. Our membership should:
- Role model the principals of our sport.
- Treat members with respect and dignity without regard to gender, race, religion, age or sexual orientation.
- Use language suitable for all age groups and genders.
- Wear clothing as per the rule book and appropriate for competition or media.
- Harrassment e.g. abusive language, profanity or threatening behaviors, in any form will not be tolerated. The Board will take any complaints seriously and may take actions to rectify such behavior.
- Website moderators shall take immediate action to block or delete any postings which contain inappropriate language, miss-represent IPSC Alberta or contravene IPSC Alberta policy and report these to the Section Coordinator for follow up with the Board.