Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Primer Shortages coming at us real fast

Primer Shortages coming at us real fast 15 Jan 2021 14:44 #27509

• madcow
  • Thank you received: 21
Just received an update from Vista Outdoors, that even with their current maxed out production that they finally admitted a shortage of primers due to demand. I have had many emails from Americans begging me to ship to the USA or sell to them if they can make it up here. Vista outdoors says the price increase could be 10-15% on all new orders. This would include CCI and Federal products.

Almost all of the main suppliers in Canada are out. In the past they have had re-supplies at 3 month intervals, but as of right now I haven't seen anything.

Get them wherever you can, don't wait until you get close to you minimal stockpile. Lot's of the online retailers are running out as we speak, and these are at the old prices.

I guesstimate the price of primers can go up to $65-$70 per 1000 soon.

Ken
P3 Shooting Specialties
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ndabrens

Primer Shortages coming at us real fast 05 Apr 2021 13:40 #27898

• madcow
If you haven't stocked up for the summer, please do so anywhere you can find them.

As of today, we haven't seen an order arrive to any suppliers for the last month. Unfortunately the manufacturers have increased prices by 10-15% as of April 1, 2001. So they might start arriving AFTER the price increase.

We at P3 are awaiting for over 300k in Primer booking orders from 2 suppliers.
Ken Hum
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2021 13:41 by madcow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ndabrens

Primer Shortages coming at us real fast 02 May 2021 23:15 #28072

• madcow
100k Campro Ginex Small Pistol Primers in stock
Ken Hum

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions