Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION RENEWAL PROCESS

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION RENEWAL PROCESS 12 Dec 2016 13:34 #17581

• csnow
  • Thank you received: 19
This post is to inform you of the way membership applications will be processed.

If there are any problems with your application or payment, I will contact you by email. Otherwise I will not be emailing you. Your IPSC account will be updated the day I process your application and payment. (This is the information I will forward to Registration and Stats so they know you are a member in good standing)

During the week I will process the applications and payments by email or snail mail. I will process all of the applications I receive up until Sunday evening and the membership cards will be mailed on the Monday. (If you have not received your card after a few weeks and are concerned, you can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will check to make sure it was processed)

If you are a new member that has just completed your Black Badge course and are unsure if your membership has been processed, you can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. If I have not received your application I will let you know and you will have to contact your Black Badge instructor.

If you are new to the province and have an IPSC membership in another province, the process may take a little longer. I will have to contact the Section Coordinator of the province you came from to find out if you are a member in good standing. This may take a little longer as I have to wait for an answer.

Thank You
Carol
Membership Coordinator
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 13:44 by csnow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pilgrim, Kenjuudo, Gordn, Mr.Myopia, Chemtrailer, mitch, redruns and this user have 1 others thankyou

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions