Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heated Garage or Workshop for Re-loading

Heated Garage or Workshop for Re-loading 18 Feb 2021 18:39 #27668

• ndabrens
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 264
So this cold weather and The Covid have urged many people to put electric heat in their garages, especially if the garage is attached to the house. People are using part of their garage as a workshop or reloading room or even as a gym. Consequently they are looking for cost effective heating that does not require a gas line and penetrating the wall or ceiling for exhaust venting.

I have been installing two types of units that are 240 volts and either adjustable 3000/4000/5000Watt or adjustable 5000/7500Watt. These are plenty powerful enough to take off the chill and render the garage space quite comfortable. Here are two examples. They both have on-board heat settings/thermostats.

Prices range from ~$650 to $950+ depending on options, location and routing of new cable from the main electrical panel or garage sub-panel to the new heater location.

345000WattHeater.jpg

garageheater.jpg

Reach out to me if you would like to explore this heating option and we can arrange a What'sApp or Facetime Video site assessment and estimate.

Thanks!
Nick Dabrensky
Account Manager - Hilti North America
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
403-471-5553
CCFR Member
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2021 12:33 by ndabrens.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Heated Garage or Workrshop for Re-loading 19 Feb 2021 08:12 #27669

Do you charge extra to install in Edmonton?

Heated Garage or Workrshop for Re-loading 19 Feb 2021 09:07 #27670

• ndabrens
  • Platinum Member
No but I use a different DIY version that I ship to you which consists of a metal garbage can, bag of firewood and a Bic lighter. These work great in apartments and patios too.

How many do you want?
Nick Dabrensky
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
403-471-5553
CCFR Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sushi

Heated Garage or Workshop for Re-loading 01 Mar 2021 10:01 #27700

• ndabrens
  • Platinum Member
BTT
Nick Dabrensky
403-471-5553
CCFR Member

Member Login

By logging in, I agree to the Terms & Conditions